Sunday, January 30, 2011

Astor Eye Make Up Remover Review ☆☆☆☆

There isn't much to say about this make up remover except - it's a perfectly good product that meets its claim of being "gentle and effective". It's very effective in removing makeup. I will usually soak a cotton pad with a bit of this, hold it over my eye for a few seconds, slide it down two or three time, across under my eye once or twice, and all my eye make up will be off. I also use it for the rest of my face. I much prefer this to make up removes wipes, I find they usually irritate my eyes and skin and you need to rub a lot before you get your make up off. The only downside to this is that if you saturate the cotton pad too much and get quite a bit of it in your eyes it can be a little unpleasant, in my case my eyes will just start tearing up, but as soon as I rinse it off with cold water it's fine. It's oil free, alcohol free, and completely water based. It was only a few euros at my local shopping centre. A recommended product if you're looking for a good, cheap make up remover.

Much Love,

Kristine Storm xx

No comments:

Post a Comment