Sunday, January 30, 2011

Avène Cleanance Soapless Gel Cleanser Review ☆☆☆☆

"This ultra mild cleansing gel is kind to young problem skin, while at the same time satisfying it's need for purity." This is what the back of the bottle claims, and is really pretty much what it does. It lathers very easily which I like, if cleansers don't lather I dont feel like I'm getting a proper clean, but after using this i feel like my face is truly cleansed. The opening mechanism is a little irritating, I always seem to get leftover drops of it that didn't go onto my sponge around the edge of the top, but it's just a matter of getting it all off, it's a very hygenic method I think. I don't use it every day as I don't really have very oily skin (I just get some blackheads on my nose/chin/T-zone) and so I tend to get a little dry if I use it too often, but it's the perfect thing at the end of the day if I've been wearing make up, to make sure I've really washed everything off after using make up remover. Also my Clinique Dramatically Different will pretty much sort out the dryness. My brother also uses this ^_^ I can't remember what I paid for it as I've had it for about a year (and yet I'm only half way through it) but I think it retails at around €10-15. I think it may be cheaper in here in Spain than the US (I read someone paid $35 dollars for one of these O.o) and other countries, probably because it's imported from France which is much closer than other countries. A reccommended product for a very effective, affordable cleanser.

Much Love,

Kristine Storm xx

No comments:

Post a Comment