Sunday, February 6, 2011

Yes To Carrots Eye Contour Cream Review ☆☆

So my undereyes get extremely dry, and I have fine lines, probably from wearing like three layers of makeup every day for a year or two between about 13-14 years of age. Whenever I wear makeup I feel like it's getting worse, and my concealer always creases really badly. I wanted something to return the moisture and act as a smoothing primer for foundation/concealer. I bought this from sephora for about €15. It's free of parabens, petrolium and SLS. Regrettably, it DOES contain perfume. Why they decided to put perfume in this is beyond me. It's a lovely, creamy consistency (which is why I bought it when I tried the tester), however it makes my eyes very red and runny, and I didn't notice a huge difference hydration-wise. When my sister tried it, and she used a lot, she had to go rinse it off after a few minutes because her eyes were not enjoying it. Not a recommended product.

Much Love,

Kristine Storm xx

No comments:

Post a Comment