Sunday, February 20, 2011

Bourjois Volume Glamour Ultra Care Mascara Review ✩✩✩✩



So I've been using this mascara for several months now and can't remember how much I paid for it but I think it retails at about €10.
I got it in black, although I would have preferred it in brown(which is available), but living in Spain they tend to only carry the darker and most used colors for the cheaper brands, and so I had no choice but to get the black, ah well -_-
This does not irritate my eyes at all. It's not really ultra volumizing as the packaging claims but is perfect as an everyday mascara. It also claims to be regenerating and nourishing which I can't say I saw a difference in at all, but it doesn't dry out my lashes.
The brush is very nice, it's quite short so you get a lot of control, and it's got a lot of bristles for an even application and it helps separate your lashes.
The only bad thing about this is that it doesn't stay on all day. By the evening it starts to flake and fall out. In all fairness it's not a waterproof mascara and although the fallout is annoying, even if I get some in my eye it doesn't even hurt that much.
A recommended product.

Much Love,

Kristine Storm xx

No comments:

Post a Comment