Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sephora Lash Plumper Review ✩✩✩

I've been using this for quite a few weeks now and I think it retails at about €10.
I got it in brown to use it as a daytime mascara, and it's honestly not fantastic.
It doesn't get lumpy even after several weeks which is good, although when I first used it, it was almost too smooth and not very "plumping", it actually got better with time. It starts to flake and fall out after a few hours, maybe a little longer if I use an eyelash primer, and depending on the weather and how much time I spend inside or outside. It can sometimes make my eyes quite dry, though it does not irritate my eyes really. I found that in the first few weeks it stayed on just fine, but as it gets dryer it gets flakier.
The brush is nice, it's quite big with a lot of bristles though it can make my lashes quite clumped together.
It's not great but it's not terrible. I've been using it almost every day for some weeks, although now that it's quite a bit dryer it flakes more and I may discard it one of these days...
It's fine for an affordable, day-time mascara.

Much Love,

Kristine Storm xx

No comments:

Post a Comment